LEAD Mission Statement
LEAD is uniting and empowering women from both academia and industry to elevate their role in leadership and to advocate for current and future women leaders through education, mentorship and dialogue.
LEAD Program Goals
- Increase the number of women in leadership roles within Radiology, specifically women chairs, and GE Healthcare via a focused development program that incorporates leadership training, real life experiences and a network of high potential women leaders.
- Create an opportunity for healthcare providers and industry to align around similar diversity challenges and opportunities.
The LEAD Program is temporarily suspended for the 2020-21 fiscal year.
- Cohort consists of 20 leaders
- Top talent female Radiology and GEHC emerging leaders who are the “next leaders” (Dean, Chair, Vice Chair, VP, new manager) approximately 3-5 years prior to promotion
- Selected via an application process in the summer; program runs 12 months beginning in September.